DriverDouble Software License Agreement.
This is a legal agreement between you and DriverDouble Software covering your use of DriverDouble (the "Software").
1) DriverDouble is provided as freeware, it may include some membership subscription service.
2) All Drivers are the intellectual property of the applicable third parties supplying the driver.
You understand that when you download a Driver through our service, you will be subject to the license agreement of the supplier of the Driver .
DriverDouble is not responsible for any damage that downloaded driver may cause to your PC
3) You may not distribute, rent, sub-license or otherwise make available to others the Software
or documentation or copies thereof, except as expressly permitted in this License without prior
written consent from DriverDouble. In the case of an authorized transfer, the
transferee must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
4) You may not remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks on the Software or
documentation. You may not modify, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software.
5) Limited warranty: DriverDouble, and documentation are "as is" without any
warranty as to their performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
The licensee assumes the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software.
In no event shall DriverDouble or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, development,
production, or delivery of this software be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential
damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting
from the use of this software, or arising out of any breach of warranty.